Quinn Acoustics Q6922 6x9 Inch 2-Way Speaker System
- 1” Silk Dome Tweeter for ultra high resolution
- Swivel tweeter provides more than 25 degrees of tilt.
- Highly rigid polypropylene cone with symmetrical geometric cone design
Quinn Acoustics Q6922
6x9 Inch 2-Way Speaker System
- 1” voice coil silk dome tweeter for ultra high resolution and wide bandwidth response.
- Full swivel tweeter provides more than 25 degrees of tilt.
- High rigid polypropylene cone with symmetrical geometric cone design increases the stiffness of the cone for less harmonic distortion and high strength, durability and stability during high power operation at extreme temperatures.
- The butyl rubber surround has superior damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds.
- Kapton® voice coil former - higher power handling than aluminum voice coil formers.
- Size 6" x 9" (163mm x 236mm)
- Impedance 4 ohm
- Frequency Response 45Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Power (RMS) 50 Watts
- Power (Max) 150 Watts
- Mounting Depth 2.95” (75mm
Quality, Innovation and Value
Multiple quality control checks guide the design and manufacturing process every step of the way to ensure perfect performance and years of reliable use.
- Computerized Design Testing
- A first check of acoustic engineering in a virtual environment
- Preliminary Engineering Samples
- First testing of actual materials utilizing fit and finish of final product
- Pre-production Testing
- First of two pre-production checks ensure that nothing has changed
- Preliminary “hand-build” Sound Check
- Engineering verification of laboratory work
- Final Voicing
- Fine tuning the product for perfect sound
- Production Testing
- Final check as Quinn product goes into production
- Tinsel-lead Technology
- Provides the ultimate in reliability
|Product Name||Quinn Acoustics Q6922 6x9 Inch 2-Way Speaker System|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 20kHz|
|RMS Power Handling (watts)||26-50|
|Peak Power Handling (watts)||126-150|
|Impedance (Ohms)||4 Ohm|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 15/16"|
Review the California Proposition 65 warning