Hear the music the way it was meant to be heard adding a Marine Rated Amplifier to your boat’s audio system. We have a large selection of Marine Amps that will take your music to the next level.
- JL Audio MX500/4 500 Watt 4 Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier
- 70W RMS @ 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low-Pass or High-Pass Filter Mode
- Filter Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 300 Hz
- Engineered specifically for powersports applications
- Kicker KXMA400.2 400 watt Marine 2 Channel Amplifier
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- FIT2 (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- Kicker PXIBT100.2 Amplified Controller With Bluetooth
- Compact Weatherproof Amp
- RMS Output @ 4-Ohms: 25 watts x 2
- RMS Output @ 2-Ohms: 50 watts x 2
- USB audio input / charging: 5V/1A
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 20 - 20k
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]: 90
- Stinger SEA4247 Marine Amplifier Installation Kit 4 Gauge 7 Meter....
- Power wiring kit utilizing marine-grade jacket.
- High strand count OFC hyper-twist tinned conductors
- Element-resistant MIDI fuse holder
- 4GA 7 meter / 23 feet / 80 amp MIDI fuse
- Rockford Fosgate TM400X2AD Power Series Marine/Powersports 2 Chan....
- Class AD technology
- 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors
- Dual-fan cooled with real-time thermal sensing
- JL Audio M800/8v2 800 watt 8 Channel Class D Full Range Marine Am....
- 8 Channels, Multiple Configuration Options
- Full Range Class D
- Differential-Balanced Inputs
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- JL Audio M600/1 Marine Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- 600 watts RMS into 2 Ohm Load
- NexD Switching Technology