Store Pickup lets you buy items online and pick them up in a store. You avoid shipping charges, and the risk that unattended drop-off deliveries could go missing — and you may be able to get your order faster.
Here's how it works:
- We’ve made it possible for you to choose Delivery Type from Category or Search pages to see what’s Available in the store of your choice
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup and confirm your store.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation, or shipment confirmation if you chose Ship to Store.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 5 days. If you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
- If you cannot pick up your order within 5 days, you may either call your local Car Toys store, or contact customer service at 1-888 CARTOYS (1-888-227-8697) to prevent your order from canceling and extend your store pickup time frame.
Bring to the store:
- Your government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used for the purchase (if a credit card was used).
- Your order number.
At the store:
Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign at the Front Counter. Or ask the associate at the door to point you in the right direction.
Who can pick up your order
For your security and ours the person who placed the order is required to come to the store to pick it up.
Pick-up In Store is available at all Car Toys Locations.
Ship to Store and Pick-up In Store can’t be combined on a single checkout.