Sony XAV-68BT A/V Receiver with Bluetooth
- Double DIN 6.2" WVGA A/V Receiver
- Enhanced-response Touch Screen Display
- Integrated Bluetooth® technology
- Pandora® radio app control
- Front USB input for iPod®, iPhone® and USB devices
6.2” Touch Screen Display
The high-resolution TFT (WVGA) 6.2” touch screen display will inform and entertain you. With responsive onscreen controls and gesture command, access and control is a breeze. Behind the scenes, individual audio and video power supply circuitry deliver added clarity.
Technology1 Easily take calls and stream audio with the XAV-68BT A/V receiver featuring Bluetooth® technology.1 Connect compatible devices and choose between hands-free phone access, audio streaming, or even Pandora® radio app control.2
Pandora® internet radio control2
Pandora®, the leading radio app, gives people access to the music they love anytime, anywhere, via personalized radio stations. The XAV-68BT provides complete access to your Pandora account using your Android™ or Blackberry® phone via Bluetooth® and also for iPhone via USB.2
Front USB input3
The front mounted USB input lets you easily connect almost any portable USB audio device to your system. Connect, charge, and control your Walkman® player, most iPod®, iPhone®4, and other USB devices via the front USB input while viewing song metadata (artist and title) on the display.3
Advanced Response User Interface
A reactive touch screen allows for interactive ease when selecting sources, transitioning between menu screens, and searching through your USB music content.
ZAPPIN™ Tuner preset search function
Use ZAPPIN™ to easily scan through your radio station presets, by listening to intro clips, and find the right station for the moment.
Plays DVDs/CDs and digital files5
Multi-format playback lets you play MP3, WMA, music files, JPEG’s or MP4 videos from CD/DVD/USB.5
Advanced Sound Engine with EQ3
The Advanced Sound Engine features EQ3, 3-band equalizer, adjustable LPF/HPF crossovers, Listener Position calibration functionality, Center Speaker Organizer, Rear Bass Enhancer, and Dynamic Loudness volume leveler, all useful features that go a long way to creating the ideal in-car listening environment.
Whether using the internal 55W x 4 high power amplifier for your speakers or the 2 Volt Front and Rear/Sub selectable RCA pre-amp outputs to feed an external amplifier, you can dial-in your system for optimum sound.6
Auxiliary Audio/Video inputs
A dedicated rear auxiliary AV input provides additional source playback and connectivity for the Sony® XA-800C rear view camera (sold separately) for rearward visibility, when backing up, especially useful with larger trucks or SUVs.
1. Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary. 2. Pandora® internet radio control works with compatible Blackberry® and Android™ based smartphones via Bluetooth®. 3. Not all USB devices are compatible. Consult www.esupport.sony.com for complete details. 4. Compatible with iPod® with video, iPod Classic®, iPod nano® 5th through 7th gen., iPod Touch® 3rd through 4th gen., iPhone®, iPhone 3GS, iPhone4 and 4S, iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S. 5. Not all files may play back due to file variations. Copy-protected ACC-LC files not supported. 6. Rated Power: CEA2006 Standard Power Output: 17 Watts RMS × 4 at 4 Ohms < 1% THD+N SN Ratio: 80 dBA (reference: 1 Watt into 4 Ohms).
|Product Name||Sony XAV-68BT A/V Receiver with Bluetooth|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Peak Output (Watts)||55|
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||17|
|Preamp Outputs||4 Channel|
|Preamp Voltage||2 Volts|
|Key Button Color||white|
|AUX Input (3.5mm)||Rear|
|USB Input||Yes (front)|
|Satellite Radio Ready||N/A|