Pioneer TS-G1045R 4" Two-Way Speaker Pair
- 210 watt Peak Power Handling
- Shallow Mounting Depth
4" G-Series 2-Way Speaker with 210 Watts Max
Installation and Sound to Suit Any Car
Our TS-G1045R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 4" speakers. Their two-way design handles 210 watts max. power (30 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16” Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles. Speaker grilles are not included.
- Size 4"
- Design Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design 1-3/16" Piezoelectric
- Tweeter Composition Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Warranty 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 210 Watts (30W)
- Frequency Response 38 Hz to 29 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 84 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth 1-3/4" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 4-1/8" (in.)
|Product Name||Pioneer TS-G1045R 4" Two-Way Speaker Pair|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||30 Day Defect Return|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|