Pioneer TS-G1645R 6.5" Two-Way Speaker Pair
- 250 Watts Max Power (40 Watts Nominal)
- Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA Composite Cone Woofer
- 1-3/16" Piezoelectric Tweeter
Installation And Sound To Suit Any Car
Our TS-G1645R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2" speakers. Their two-way design handles 250 watts max. power (40 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16” Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles. Speaker grilles are included.
- Size 6-½"
- Design Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design 1-3/16" Piezoelectric
- Tweeter Composition Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Warranty 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 250W (40W)
- Frequency Response 26 Hz - 27 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 89 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth 1-1/2" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 5" (in.)
|Product Name||Pioneer TS-G1645R 6.5" Two-Way Speaker Pair|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||30 Day Defect Return|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||40|
|Power Handling (Watts Peak)||250|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz to 28 kHz|
|Woofer Composition||Injection Molded Polypropylene with Mica|
|Woofer Surround||Rubber Coated Cloth|