PAC SWI-CP5 Steering Wheel Control Interface
- Retains Steering Wheel Controls (SWC)
- Retains Rear Seat Controls (RSC)
- Retains Retained Accessory Power (RAP)
Steering Wheel Control Interface
The SWI-CP5 interface allows the retention of steering wheel controls (SWC), rear seat controls (RSC) and retained accessory power (RAP) whenever replacing a factory radio. Use of this interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press/long press dual command functionality. The SWI-CP5 works in vehicles with either data or analog SWC.
- Configure using the Android Application, Apple Application, PC Application, USB flash drive or manually.
- Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, Analog or Serial Data SWC.
- Easily configurable using either a PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use.
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one SWC button.
- Audible feedback for programming confirmation.
- Highly visible tricolor LED to keep the user informed of the modules status.
- Retains memory even if power is lost.
- Equipped with a manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|