Zapco ST-2X 2 Channel Class AB Amplifier
- 2 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier
- High or Low Level Inputs
2 Channel Class AB Amplifier
The Studio-X line of Amplifiers from Zapco was designed specifically for today’s car audio market. The ST-X amplifiers are the smaller lighter amps you need for today’s smaller lighter cars. But with the Zapco ST-X amps, smaller doesn’t mean weaker or softer. With the ST-S amps you get all the power and sound quality you expect from Zapco. The Studio-X compact chassis makes it an easy fit in any car and even in motorcycle fairings. The square, low profile chassis also means it will be easy to trim out for a great looking installation so your system will look as awesome as it sounds.
And speaking of sound…This is a Zapco amplifier and sound is what it’s all about. The Class A/B Zapco amplifiers for mids and highs havce the same high quality caps, 5532 op-amps,and bi-polar outputs that made the C2K and Reference series amps the industry standard for sound quality. For the bass, the ST-X mono Class D amps come in 5 power levels so whether you’re running a 1Ω, 2Ω, or 4Ω load, the ST-X bass amps are the right choice for the power for the right price, for your system, in your car.
Reliability? Zapco defines reliability. It’s not at all unusual to see Zapco amps moved from car to car and from generation to generation. Zapco Amps produced in the ’90 are still being traded and bought on the internet by sound quality fans world wide. The Studio-x will be no different. These amps are built to last.
- Stereo, 4 ohms: 2 x 50w RMS
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1 x 160w RMS
- 12dB HP/LP/Full Range Crossover
- Speaker level input
- 2 Channel Full range class A/B
- Power @ 2Ω: 2x80 watts, 1×160 watts
- RMS Rated Power @ < 0.05% THD + noise @ 2Ω: 2 x 80 watts @ 4Ω: 2 x 50 watts @ 4Ω bridged: 160 watts
- Class A/B bridgeable 12V amplifier
- 2 channel bridgeable 12V amplifier
- Stable into 4 ohms bridged or 2 ohms stereo load
- THD + Noise <0.05%
- Singal to Noise Ratio >85dB
- Channel Separation >60dB
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 30KHz +/ 1dB
- Input Sensitivity .25volts to 5volts
- RCA Signal input and output connectors
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal / over current / speaker short / DC)
- Tested voltage & THD: 14.4V & less than 0.04%
- Dimensions in Inches : 6.4(W) x 1.8(H) x 6.1(L)
The ST-2X puts out over 50 Watts RMS per channel x 2 at 4Ω, both channels driven at all frequencies at rated distortion. That’s plenty for 6″ or 6 x 9 co-ax’s, and for most 5.25″ or 6″ separates. With speaker level inputs you can also use it to add some serious punch to a factory stereo.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|