Quinn Acoustics QE602 6.5" Coaxial Speaker Pair
- High Strength Composite Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- Silk Dome Tweeter With Ferro Fluid Cooling
Quinn Acoustics QE602
6.5" Full-Range Coaxial Speaker Pair
Enter the world of exceptional sound with the QE line from Quinn. Affordable pricing that balances cost with leading-edge engineering.
- Polypropylene Cones — provide smooth sound while retaining harmonic sharpness.
- Butyl Surrounds — provide superior damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds.
- Silk Dome Tweeters and mid-ranges — designed to accommodate a wide frequency range while maintaining sound quality.
- Power/Frequency — A wide range of power and frequency response to choose from to match all styles of music.
7 Quality Control Checks
Multiple quality control checks guide the design and manufacturing process every step of the way to ensure perfect performance and years of reliable use.
Computerized Design Testing
- A first check of acoustic engineering in a virtual environment
Preliminary “hand-build” Sound Check
- Engineering verification of laboratory work
Preliminary Engineering Samples
- First testing of actual materials utilizing fit and finish of final product
- Fine tuning the product for perfect sound
- First of two pre-production checks ensure that nothing has changed
- Final check as Quinn product goes into production
Quality Control in the U. S.
- Product checked in stores prior to sale
Strict quality control is only part of the story
Quinn Acoustics is the product of a joint venture between one of the largest speaker manufacturers in the world, and Car Toys, Inc.—the largest independent specialty retailer of car audio products in North America.
Speakers and subwoofers by Quinn Acoustics arrive at Car Toys stores factory direct. This unique relationship keeps quality up and prices down.
Speakers, Subs & the Eco-system
Can the manufacturing of speakers and subs really impact the environment? Yes, but not with Quinn Acoustics.
It starts with a high-yield design — which means efficient use of parts and materials. For example, on Quinn Acoustic speakers you’ll find no speaker grilles—a seldom utilized part by most consumers. Time, money and waste that would go into a grille is, instead, applied to higher quality parts and components.
Secondly, all Quinn Acoustics products are all ROHS compliant — adhering to strict standards set to reduce or eliminate the use of hazardous substances.
Finally, all packaging boxes are made from a high percentage of recycled materials. And the use of styrofoam and other potentially harmful packaging products is avoided.
Power (RMS)...25 watts
Power (Max)...75 watts
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||25 W|
|Power Handling (Watts Peak)||75 W|
|Frequency Response||80-20 kHz|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Cutout Diameter (in)||N/A|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2.28"|