Quinn Acoustics Q62 6.5" Component Speaker System
- Titanium Inverted Tweeter With Flush, Angle & Surface Mounts
- IMPP Woofer Cone With Butyl Rubber Surround
- 12Db Crossover & Stitched-In Tinsel Leads For Reliability
6.5" Component Speaker System
With component systems from Quinn, you don’t have to sacrifice a thing. Exceptional balance, superior damping, smooth and accurate response – it’s all here. For a listening experience that’s superior in every way, you can count on Quinn.
And yes, you can have it all.
- Glossy black IMPP woofer cones — offer exceptional balance of strength to weight ratio which handles the lowest lows and fast transitions — a great combination of strength, durability and stability during high power operation.
- Butyl Rubber Surrounds — provide superior damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds.
- Inverted Titanium Dome Tweeters and mid-ranges — provide smooth and accurate response beyond 20kHz for crystal clear high frequency reproduction. Inverted domes offer wider high frequency dispersion than convex domes. An integral phase plug ensures even sound dispersion throughout the listening area
- Matched 12dB/Octave Crossovers with -3dB/0dB/-6dB tweeter level adjustment — make sure each driver only plays the specific frequencies to maximize performance and sound quality. Adjustable tweeter levels allow for perfectly dialed in highs.
- Size: 6.5"/165mm
- Impedance: 4
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Power (RMS): 40 Watts
- Power (Max): 120 Watts
- Cone: IMPP Glossy black
- Surround: Butyl rubber
- Frame: Steel
- Mounting Depth: 2.76" / 70mm
- Tweeter: Inverted Titanium
- Crossover: 2-Way, 12dB/Octave
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||40 W|
|Power Handling (Watts Peak)||120 W|
|Frequency Response||60-20 kHz|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Cutout Diameter (in)||N/A|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2.76 in|