Quinn Acoustics Q124 12" Subwoofer
- 500 Watt Max Power Handling/250 Watt RMS
- IMPP Woofer Cone & Butyl Rubber Surround
Quinn Acoustics Q124
12" Subwoofer Driver
Dive in. Quinn Car Audio Subwoofers are likely to pull you in anyway with an ultra-satisfying listening experience you never thought possible.
The beat and bass come off powerful yet accurate and under control at every turn thanks to superior design and premium quality components throughout.
- High Rigid IMPP Cone with Symmetrical Geometric Cone Design — increases the stiffness of the cone for less harmonic distortion, and provides superior strength, durability, and stability during high power operation at extreme temperatures
- Butyl Rubber Surround — has top-quality damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds
- Double Stacked Magnet Assembly — combined with a long wiring width of voice coil allows for long excursions with reduced distortion
- Kapton® Voice Coil Former — offers higher power handling than aluminum voice coil formers, as well as extremely efficient cooling properties
- 4 Layer Voice Coil — keeps more wire in the magnetic gap for better output
- Vented, Extended Pole Piece — keeps the voice coil cool during long excursions at high power
- Size 12"/311mm
- Impedance 4
- Frequency Response 24Hz-500Hz
- Sensitivity 87.3dB
- Power (RMS) 250 Watts
- Power (Max) 500 Watts
- Cone High Rigid IMPP
- Surround Butyl rubber
- Frame Steel
- Mounting Depth 6.73" / 171mm
- Voice Coil 2"/50.5mm
- Magnet 66 oz.
- Fs 24Hz
- Vas 4.13 cubic feet/117 Liters
- Xmax 0.47”/12mm
- Qts .46
- Optimum Single Box - Sealed 0.7 cubic feet
- Optimum Single Box - Ported 1.8 cubic feet / 35.75 tuning freq.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|