Car Toys Kicker 10" Bass Pack Package PPKICK3
- The Kicker PPKICK3 Party Pack Comes With:
- 40KX4001 400W RMS Mono Amplifier
- 43CWR102 10" Comp R DVC Subwoofer (2)
- Bassworx RP210RG Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
KX Amplifier Features
- Workhorse power and performance from proven technologies
- Signature compact footprint for space-challenged installs
- High-efficiency Class-D design in multi-channel and stereo amps
- Class-D models with boost converter in mono amps provide 80-percent efficiency
- Works best with KICKER CompR and CompRT Subwoofers
- All feature FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors
- Looks great with magnetic panels covering controls and glass-fiber composite end panels
KX-Series Class-D Monoblock Amp
- Continuous RMS Power [watts/channel] @ 14.4V, 2-Ohm mono: 400x1
- Remote Bass Control (included): yes
- Dimensions: (2-1/8 H x 8-5/16 W x 8 L)
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10-160, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V,low level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 40-160Hz, low pass only;
- Subsonic Filter: 24dB/octave high-pass variable 10-80Hz
- Kick EQ+™ Boost: variable to +18dB, centered 20-80Hz, variable Q 1-5
CompR Series 10" Subwoofer Dual 2 Ohm
10" CompR 2 Ohm
The CompR 10-Inch Subwoofer has a pair of 2Ω voice coils for flexible wiring options.
With a double stacked magnet, the CompR provides powerful bass and a thunderous low-end response for the thump you crave when the volume knob needs a workout.
Our signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene®™ surround and a new all-polypropylene woofer cone. You get a deeper bass that stays pumping, no matter what the volume.
Two Coils, One Solution
Every CompR has two sets of brass voice coil terminals, spring-loaded and covered in a lustrous satin nickel finish. A simple push of the terminal gives you the wiring options you need to get the most out of your system.
Bigger magnets, a thicker cone and an improved suspension system help make the CompR a powerful, reliable bass machine.
The CompR 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size [in, cm]: 10, 25
- Impedance [Ohms]: 2 DVC
- Power Watts [peak/RMS]: 800/400
- Sensitivity [dB 1w/1m]: 84.6
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 5-1/4, 13.3
- Mounting Diameter [in, cm]: 9-1/8, 23.1
- Min Sealed Box Vol [cu. ft, L]: 0.8, 22.7
- Max Sealed Box Vol [cu. ft, L]: 1.25, 35.4
- Min Vented Box Vol [cu. ft, L]: 1.25, 35.4
- Max Vented Box Vol [cu. ft, L]: 1.75, 49.6
Dual 10" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Intricately designed with audio excellence in mind, this series is sure to leave its impression on your eyes and ears. The highly irregular interior lends to an acoustically advanced environment for your subwoofers, eliminating the nasty standing waves that lead to acoustic coloration. We engineered the reference series with a complexity that is anything but average. Our proprietary Max-Flow-Port will deliver an extra boost to your bass performance in the sub-40Hz frequency range.
- Wedge shape profile
- Max Flow Port with sub-40Hz tuning
- Cosmetically finished baffle panel, available
- in matte black vinyl, carbon fibre vinyl,
- or high gloss paint
- 1” baffle & 3/4” MDF throughout
- Rabbet and dado construction
- Flush mounted push post terminal
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|