JL Audio/ Quinn Acoustics PPJLAQ2 12" Enclosed Subwoofer with Amp Package
- Bassworx Reference Series RP212RG Dual 12" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Quinn Acoustics Q124 12 Inch Subwoofer (x2)
- JL Audio JX500/1D Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier 500 Watts
Bassworx Reference RP12RG Series Dual 12 inch Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Intricately designed with audio excellence in mind, this series is sure to leave its impression on your eyes and ears. The highly irregular interior lends to an acoustically advanced environment for your subwoofers, eliminating the nasty standing waves that lead to acoustic coloration. We engineered the reference series with a complexity that is anything but average. Our proprietary Max-Flow-Port will deliver an extra boost to your bass performance in the sub-40Hz frequency range.
- Wedge shape profile
- Max Flow Port with sub-40Hz tuning
- Cosmetically finished baffle panel, available
in matte black vinyl, carbon fibre vinyl,
or high gloss paint
- 1” baffle & 3/4” MDF throughout
- Rabbet and dado construction
- Flush mounted push post terminal
Quinn Acoustics Q124 12 Inch Subwoofer (2)
Dive in. Quinn Car Audio Subwoofers are likely to pull you in anyway with an ultra-satisfying listening experience you never thought possible.
The beat and bass come off powerful yet accurate and under control at every turn thanks to superior design and premium quality components throughout.
- Glossy Black IMPP Cone with Symmetrical Geometric Cone Design — increases the stiffness of the cone for less harmonic distortion, and provides superior strength, durability, and stability during high power operation at extreme temperatures
- Butyl Rubber Surround — has top-quality damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds
- Double Stacked Magnet Assembly — combined with a long wiring width of voice coil allows for long excursions with reduced distortion
- Kapton® Voice Coil Former — offers higher power handling than aluminum voice coil formers, as well as extremely efficient cooling properties
- 4 Layer Voice Coil — keeps more wire in the magnetic gap for better output
- Vented, Extended Pole Piece — keeps the voice coil cool during long excursions at high power
JL Audio JX500/1D Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier 500 Watts
Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 500 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 300 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This rugged and reliable Class D monoblock uses a robust MOSFET power supply design that delivers rock-solid bass performance at a very affordable price.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX500/1D includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
Class D Circuitry
Subwoofer-optimized, Class D amplifier circuit delivers high efficiency without sacrificing low-frequency fidelity.
The design of our Class D subwoofer amplifier circuits places a high emphasis on damping of the driven load and low-frequency control. Exceptional efficiency is also achieved, which allows the amplifier to be physically compact and also draws far less current from a vehicle’s electrical system during high-power operation.
|Product Name||JL Audio/ Quinn Acoustics PPJLAQ2 12" Enclosed Subwoofer with Amp Package|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|