Car Toys Bass Package PPJEN2HO 12" Ported Enclosure Subwoofer Package with Amplifier
- Jensen Power250x2 Amplifier
- JBL Stage 1210 12" Subwoofer
- Bassworx RP12RG Single 12" Vented Enclosure
12" High Output Amplified Subwoofer Package
JBL Stage 1210
Introducing the New JBL Stage Subwoofer—Incredible Bass for the Buck!
Price leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. (Available in three sizes—8" (200mm), 10" (250mm), 12" (300mm)—for every size vehicle from compact to limo.) These subwoofers feature lightweight yet stiff polypropylene woofer cones with hi-roll rubber surrounds to provide high-efficiency and super durability to best interface with a variety of amplifiers. Finally, our subwoofers and loudspeakers are individually tuned by some of the world's best transducer engineers to ensure we achieve the signature sound that is unmistakably JBL.
Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
12" (300mm) woofer with 250 RMS and 1000W peak power handling.
Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
Polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds using automotive grade materials give you clean reproduction and high durability whether it's easy listening on the boulevard or time to show and shine. It's all about the bass!
Harman standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Power Handling 250Wrms, 1000W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V) 91dB
- Frequency Response 34Hz - 200Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter 2 in. (50.8mm)
- Impedance 4 ohms
Features and Specifications
- MOSFET power supply
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) saves space without sacrificing performance, and reduces unwanted RF signal effects for better and more predictable high-frequency
- High-Current Toshiba output transistors
- Heat sink mass is optimized for more efficient cooling and better performance
- Oversized power transformer cores allow for more current to be drawn for outstanding bass response
- Optimized Class AB Design minimizes distortion and reduces idle current
- Designed to drive 4 Ohm and 2 Ohm loads
- NJLM4580 low-noise, low-distortion Op-Amps
- Continuously variable low-pass filter 40 – 300Hz (12dB/Octave)
- Continuously variable high-pass filter 40 – 300Hz (12dB/Octave)(Not available on POWER500x1)
- Continuously variable bass EQ (0-12dB @ 45Hz)
- Continuously variable Sub-Sonic Filter 10 - 40Hz (12dB/Octave) (POWER500x1 only)
- Pass through RCAs
- Short circuit DC – offset and thermal overload protection
- Encapsulated barrier strip for easy connectivity (no crimp tool required)
- Status LEDs for power and protection notification
- RMS Output Power @ 1% THD+N, 1kHz, 14.4VDC:
- Stereo 2x85 Watts @ 4-Ohm, 2x125 Watts @ 2-Ohm, Bridged 1x250 Watts @ 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 60kHz, -3dB THD+N @ 1kHz, 1 Watt: 0.02% @ 4-Ohm
- Power Output: 85 Watts RMS x 2-Channels Into 4-Ohm @ 1% THD+N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dBA Below Reference (Reference: 1 Watt, 4-Ohm)
Single 12" Reference Series Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Intricately designed with audio excellence in mind, this series is sure to leave its impression on your eyes and ears. The highly irregular interior lends to an acoustically advanced environment for your subwoofers, eliminating the nasty standing waves that lead to acoustic coloration. We engineered the reference series with a complexity that is anything but average. Our proprietary Max-Flow-Port will deliver an extra boost to your bass performance in the sub-40Hz frequency range.
- Wedge shape profile
- Max Flow Port with sub-40Hz tuning
- Cosmetically finished baffle panel, high gloss paint
- 1” baffle & 3/4” MDF throughout
- Rabbet and dado construction
- Flush mounted push post terminal
- Width 19"
- Depth 15.25"
- Height 15"
- Volume 1.5cf
- Tuning 34hz
|Product Name||Car Toys Bass Package PPJEN2HO 12" Ported Enclosure Subwoofer Package with Amplifier|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|