Car Toys Alpine Bass Pack Package - PPALP4HO
- Alpine MRV-M500 500 Watt Digital Mono Amp
- Alpine W12S4 12" Subwoofer (2)
- Bassworx RP212RG Dual 12" Vented Enclosure
Car Toys PPALP4HO (2) 12" Subwoofer Bass Package
- 500W RMS x 1 (2 ohm, 14.4V, =1% THD+N)
- 300W RMS x 1 (4 ohm, 14.4V, =1% THD+N)
- Same power in a 40% smaller chassis
- Evolution to Class D digital platform
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
Raising the Bar
The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
Big Power, Small Package
V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size, but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space.
Keep the Music Playing
The V-Power amplifiers provide reliable, stable thermal performance. They use a new, higher efficiency design to achieve non-stop music playback. A new circuit and heat sink design allows gradual thermal absorption and provides a gentle, almost undetectable power control.
Dual Feedback Modulation
Dual internal error correction technology – which had previously only been available in the PDX and X-Power amplifiers, is now integrated in V-Power mono amplifiers. The audio input signal is analyzed, compared, and corrected twice dynamically as the signal is processed through the amplifier. The result is amplifiers with the widest frequency response, higher damping factor, and lowest noise in its class.
Exceptionally Simple Sound Upgrade
The V-Power's 4-channel speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power amplifiers ideal for upgrading factory and aftermarket systems. The flush mount controls make for easy installation. The terminal covers conveniently snap-on without the need for additional tools, to protect the wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance.
Each V-Power amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. V-Power amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
Remote Bass Level Adjustment
Remote Control Bass Knob. The MRV-M500 and MRV-M250 mono models are compatible with the RUX-KNOB remote bass knob (sold separately). Use the RUX-KNOB to conveniently adjust bass levels from your dash.
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 300W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 300W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 500W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 200 x 55 x 200 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 7-7/8' x 2-3/16' x 7-7/8'
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 165 x 55 x 200 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 6-1/2' x 2-3/16' x 7-7/8'
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.15 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.4 - 10 V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 7 -400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms): ?.02 %
- THD+N (10W into 2 Ohms): ?.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): ?.2 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 2 Ohms): ?.3 %
- Damping Factor (10W into 4 Ohms at 100Hz): >750
- Signal to Noise (1W into 4 Ohms): >85 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): >105 dB
- Preamp Output: 4.0V Max.
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Alpine W12S4 (2)
12" Bass Subwoofer 4 Ohm
Bass you can feel!!
Alpine understands the importance of bass for the car audio enthusiast while keeping it budget-friendly at the same time.
- 12-inch single 4Ω subwoofer
- Polypropylene and mica cone with poly-foam surround
- 250W RMS
- 750W peak power handling
- 5-5/16-inch mounting depth
- Recommended Sealed box volume: 1.09 cu. Ft.
- Recommended Ported box volume: 1.91 cu. ft
Bass For All
The 2017 BASS subwoofers are engineered to be fun and loud in a budget friendly category by combining retro styling with enough efficiency to run on 250W RMS.
Performance: Efficiency & Tight Bass
An optimized magnet circuit allows more focused magnetism in the gap which results in improved efficiency. This means tighter bass control and more output!
Dual 12" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Intricately designed with audio excellence in mind, this series is sure to leave its impression on your eyes and ears. The highly irregular interior lends to an acoustically advanced environment for your subwoofers, eliminating the nasty standing waves that lead to acoustic coloration. We engineered the reference series with a complexity that is anything but average. Our proprietary Max-Flow-Port will deliver an extra boost to your bass performance in the sub-40Hz frequency range.
- Wedge shape profile
- Max Flow Port with sub-40Hz tuning
- Cosmetically finished baffle panel
- 1” baffle & 3/4” MDF throughout
- Rabbet and dado construction
- Flush mounted push post terminal
|Product Name||Car Toys Alpine Bass Pack Package - PPALP4HO|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Speaker Size||12" Subwoofer|