Car Toys Alpine Bass Pack Package - PPALP3HO
- Alpine MRV-M500 500 Watt Digital Mono Amp
- Alpine SWA-10S4 10" Subwoofer (2)
- Bassworx RP210RG Dual 10" Vented Enclosure
Car Toys PPALP3HO (2) 10" Subwoofer Bass Package
- 500W RMS x 1 (2 ohm, 14.4V, =1% THD+N)
- 300W RMS x 1 (4 ohm, 14.4V, =1% THD+N)
- Same power in a 40% smaller chassis
- Evolution to Class D digital platform
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
Raising the Bar
The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
Big Power, Small Package
V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size, but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space.
Keep the Music Playing
The V-Power amplifiers provide reliable, stable thermal performance. They use a new, higher efficiency design to achieve non-stop music playback. A new circuit and heat sink design allows gradual thermal absorption and provides a gentle, almost undetectable power control.
Dual Feedback Modulation
Dual internal error correction technology – which had previously only been available in the PDX and X-Power amplifiers, is now integrated in V-Power mono amplifiers. The audio input signal is analyzed, compared, and corrected twice dynamically as the signal is processed through the amplifier. The result is amplifiers with the widest frequency response, higher damping factor, and lowest noise in its class.
Exceptionally Simple Sound Upgrade
The V-Power's 4-channel speaker level inputs connect directly to any head unit, without the need for external converters. This makes the V-Power amplifiers ideal for upgrading factory and aftermarket systems. The flush mount controls make for easy installation. The terminal covers conveniently snap-on without the need for additional tools, to protect the wiring connections while creating a clean, finished appearance.
Each V-Power amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. V-Power amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
Remote Bass Level Adjustment
Remote Control Bass Knob. The MRV-M500 and MRV-M250 mono models are compatible with the RUX-KNOB remote bass knob (sold separately). Use the RUX-KNOB to conveniently adjust bass levels from your dash.
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 300W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 300W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 500W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 200 x 55 x 200 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 7-7/8' x 2-3/16' x 7-7/8'
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 165 x 55 x 200 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 6-1/2' x 2-3/16' x 7-7/8'
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.15 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.4 - 10 V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 7 -400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms): ?.02 %
- THD+N (10W into 2 Ohms): ?.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): ?.2 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 2 Ohms): ?.3 %
- Damping Factor (10W into 4 Ohms at 100Hz): >750
- Signal to Noise (1W into 4 Ohms): >85 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): >105 dB
- Preamp Output: 4.0V Max.
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Alpine SWA-10S4 10" Subwoofer 4 ohm (2)
Subwoofers That Pay Homage To The Power And Energy That Bass Adds To Music
BASSLINE™ subwoofers were born from the collaboration between Alpine and Far East Movement, sharing one thing that is true to our hearts – music you can feel. Building on Alpine’s long heritage in subwoofer engineering, we assigned our best and brightest engineers to work with Far East Movement to create a subwoofer line that could spread our passion for deep, hard-hitting bass while being budget-friendly for anyone to enjoy. These subwoofers will keep your wallet light, your bass heavy and will let your music Play Strong.
- 10” 4 Ohm Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 250W – 750W
- Progressive Wavelet Ribs (P.W.R.) Cone Design
- High Strength Custom Steel Frame
- Great complement to V-Power Mono Amplifiers
The New Standard In Its Class
These subwoofers make a statement with their bold new cosmetic look. The dust cap features a BASSLINE logo printed in matte silver, and there’s a raised Alpine logo on the trim ring.
P.W.R.™ Cone Design
The SWA’s patent-pending Progressive Wavelet Ribs (P.W.R.) cone design helps break up standing waves and cone resonances to keep distortion low and musical enjoyment high.
Leading the Class With Output
Get the bass you can not only hear, but also feel. Through its optimized suspension design and new cone materials, this subwoofer allows over 52mm peak-to-peak cone travel.
Polypropylene and Mica Damped Cone Assembly, with Poly-Foam Surround
BASSLINE subwoofers use a polypropylene and mica damped cone assembly, which keeps the cone stiff and light for great sounding bass tones. The high-excursion poly-foam surround provides high output bass.
Progressive Polyester Spider
The progressive polyester spider provides accurate control of the subwoofer cone.
The two-piece yoke uses a vented pole, to provide improved air flow and help with the cooling of the voice coil.
High Strength Steel Frame
With such a highly efficient airflow system we have incorporated a custom shaped high strength steel frame to help keep woofer performance accurate.
8-Gauge Push Terminals
Keeping power consistent to your subwoofers is just as important as keeping them cool. The BASSLINE subwoofers use 8-gauge push terminals for easy connection to speaker wires.
Easy System Building with V-Power Amplifiers
BASSLINE subwoofers make a great match with V-Power amplifiers. The amplifiers are known for their reliability, small size and big power output. When used with the BASSLINE subwoofers, you get a strong sound system at a friendly price. BASSLINE subwoofers and V-Power amplifiers can even be added to a factory radio, to provide an easy and impactful bass boost to the existing sound system.
Dual 10" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Intricately designed with audio excellence in mind, this series is sure to leave its impression on your eyes and ears. The highly irregular interior lends to an acoustically advanced environment for your subwoofers, eliminating the nasty standing waves that lead to acoustic coloration. We engineered the reference series with a complexity that is anything but average. Our proprietary Max-Flow-Port will deliver an extra boost to your bass performance in the sub-40Hz frequency range.
- Wedge shape profile
- Max Flow Port with sub-40Hz tuning
- Cosmetically finished baffle panel
- 1” baffle & 3/4” MDF throughout
- Rabbet and dado construction
- Flush mounted push post terminal
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|