USA Spec PA12-BMW-DSP iPod Interface For Select 1998-up BMW DSP Equipped Radio
- Connect, Control, Charge and Play an iPod/iPhone Through Your Factory BMW DSP Radio
USA Spec PA12-BMW-DSP
Connect, control, charge, and play an iPod through your factory BMW Radio. Supports Pandora, Livio, iHeartRadio, Sirius XM Apps!
- Connect, control, and charge your iPod, iPhone, and iPod touch from your car stereo.
- Works with and charges iPhone 5/5s but must be used with Apple's lightning to 30-pin adapter.
- Works with and charges iPhone (3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s), iPod Classic, Nano, and iPod touch.
- Compatible with iOS 7.0.3. ◦ Control from radio or steering wheel.
- Displays song title on some Business CD only.
- Connect and play a 2nd audio device through your car stereo.
- You can connect an addition audio device such as DVD player, Satellite radio receiver, or MP3 player to the AUX INPUT on the interface.
- 2 different modes to control and play iPod: Direct Mode and Playlist Mode.
- Playlist Mode: operate and control the iPod like it is a CD changer. Access up to 6 Playlists from the radio.
- Direct Mode: search and select music on iPod just as you would in portable use. This mode can be selected right from your radio. Complete access to all the contents on iPhone and iTouch.
- You can use Direct Mode to listen to music streamed through Pandora or SiriusXM Online.
- You can use radio controls to track up/down, fast forward/rewind, advance 10 tracks, and random play
- PA12-BMWdsp plugs into BMW's CD changer pre-wired cables. Thus external CD changer must be disconnected.
- Radios with a DSP button must use the PA12-BMW-DSP model.
- PA12 BMW-dsp DOES NOT work with vehicles that are equipped Navigation Sys, Sat tuner, or iDrive Sys.
- Some later models of Z4, X3, and Mini might not have the pre-wired cables and thus might not be compatible.
- PA12-BMW-DSP is compatible with both DSP and non-DSP radios.
All USA SPEC models have the option for easy access to Direct Mode right from your radio. Just select preset 5 or 6 for direct mode and then select PANDORA, LIVIO, SIRIUS XM right from your iPod
Sirius XM - Choose Direct Mode, select your SiriusXM iPhone app, and pick your favorite station.
PANDORA – Choose Direct Mode, select your Pandora iPhone app, and pick your playlist! The radio or steering wheel controls allow users to skip forward to next song.
LIVIO – Choose Direct Mode, select your LIVIO iPhone app, and pick your radio station! The radio or steering wheel controls skip through to next saved radio station.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|