PAC LP7-4 4-Channel Line Output Converter with Remote Turn-On Circuit
- Ultra Compact Housing
- Built-In Remote Turn-On Circuit
- Single Harness Design
PAC Audio LP7-4
LOC PRO Series 4-Channel Line Output Converter with Remote Turn-On Circuit
Engineered to optimize audio levels between radio and amplifier to achieve the best audio performance and avoid noise. PAC's L.O.C. PRO, redefines the line output converter. All feature full 20-20k +/-1.5db frequency response. Unique Stereo Gain controls and universal harness.
In The Palm Of Your Hand
Designed from the ground-up to offer more flexibility and improved performance. The new enhanced line features precision stereo gain pots and a Universal Harness which are exclusive to L.O.C. PRO. AND with improved frequency response, reduction in size, and higher power now with 55w per channel, L.O.C. PRO meets all your install needs!
Ultra Compact Size For Greater Flexibility
When install space is at a premium, L.O.C. PRO has you covered. 33% smaller size means more room for vital components.
- Built in remote turn-on circuit
- Accepts both high level and low level input
- Single Stereo Gain controls
- Ultra compact housings - acheived by recessing transformers into circuit board
- High Power - conservatively rated @ 55watts per channel
- Full 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response (+/- 1.5 dB)
- Single harness design
- Wire-tie or screw mounting provisions
|Product Name||PAC LP7-4 4-Channel Line Output Converter with Remote Turn-On Circuit|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
Review the California Proposition 65 warning