Infinity Kappa 62.11i 6.5" Coaxial Speaker Pair
- Plus One Glass-Fiber Woofer Cones
- Edge-Driven Fabric Soft Dome Tweeter
- Great Car Speaker Replacement
- Carbon Glass Matrix Injected Frames Car Speaker System
- Car Door Speakers
Infinity Kappa 62.11i
6.5" Coaxial Speaker Pair
A true high-fidelity 6-1/2" (165mm) coaxial car speaker system..
Infinity® engineers have built innovative technology into each Kappa® Series 62.11i 6-1/2-inch (165- millimeter), two-way coaxial speaker. These car door speakers feature proprietary Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) frames and patented formed-glass-fiber Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones. Each speaker’s coaxially mounted UniPivot™ (U.S. patent number 6,002,780) tweeter has an edge- driven, soft-dome fabric diaphragm for improved power handling and wide high-frequency dispersion. These speakers can transform your car’s sound system into an audiophile’s dream.
Adjustable Tweeter Levels
- To optimize high frequency sound, you can adjust your tweeters to suit different locations in your car.
- MMD – Metal Matrix Diaphragms use advanced materials to improve accuracy at an affordable price. Both sides of an aluminum core are anodized for rigidity and speed, resulting in pure, truthful sound. MMDs derive from Infinity’s patented CMMD® technology.
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- This innovative design has up to 35% more active radiating surface area compared to conventional speakers. Translation: powerful, accurate, exciting bass.
True 4 Ohm Architecture
- TRUE 4OHM ARCHITECTURE means a speaker’s low impedance voice coils make the most of power from the amplifier, for stronger, clearer sound. Simply put, it brings your factory system to life.
Type 6-1/2" (165mm) two-way car audio loudspeaker
Frequency Response 45Hz – 25kHz
Power Handling (RMS) 75W
Nominal Impedance 2 ohms
Peak Power 225W
Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 95dB
USA Warranty Length 3 Year Warranty
|Unit of sale:||Pair|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||75 W|
|Power Handling (Watts Peak)||225 W|
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 25kHz|
|Woofer Composition||Formed glass fiber|
|Cutout Diameter (in)||5-1/8"|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2-1/8"|