JL Audio MM50 MediaMaster® Weatherproof Marine Source Unit with Full Color LCD Display
- USB, AUX, iPhone, and Bluetooth input capability
- Onboard amplifier capable of powering speakers with 100 watts, as well as six channels of preamp outputs from two independent main zones - plus a dedicated subwoofer zone.
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
JL Audio MediaMaster® - Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display
The MediaMaster® 50 is a high-performance, single-chassis, powered source unit, engineered to deliver outstanding fidelity and advanced audio features on your boat, UTV and many other outdoor applications.
Equipped with a variety of mechless audio source options, the MM50 includes a Digital AM/FM Tuner, Bluetooth® connectivity, a USB connection for a USB drive or iPhone® and an Analog AUX input, all designed to ensure non-stop playback of your favorite soundtracks, no matter how bumpy the ride. A rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses a 2.8-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean, uncluttered user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Audio output options include a rock-solid, onboard amplifier, capable of powering your speakers with 100 watts (25W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms) of break-through sound, as well as six channels of audiophile-quality preamp outputs from two independent main zones, plus a dedicated subwoofer zone. Each zone has its own flexible audio options and is controlled by a configurable master volume knob for quick, on-the-fly level adjustments, giving you complete command of volume levels in different areas of your boat.
- Digital AM/FM Tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) – Displays extended FM program info, where available
- 18 Favorites – Store up to 18 of your favorite AM/FM stations for quick access
- Bluetooth® v2.1 – Receive top-quality wireless audio from compatible devices with playback control, from up to 35 ft. (11 m) away
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Auxiliary inputs accept audio signals from any source with line-level outputs
- Conveniently charge your phone or media player with a 2.1 amp USB output
- NMEA 2000® Certified – Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM50 interfaces directly with existing vessel networks and offers control functionality via a compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info) or MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller (sold separately).
- Remote controller connection delivers auxiliary control functionality from extended locations
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Customizable Controls over three separate audio zones:
Level Control Mode delivers on-the-fly volume adjustments of all zones, together or individually. Each zone includes independent feature/control options, including:
- Variable: The volume knob adjusts all zones simultaneously, with independent control of each zone’s relative offset level.
- Fixed: Sets the output level of selected zones at a specific output voltage (4V, 2V or 1V RMS) that is not affected by the volume control.
- Off: Disables the output level of selected zones.
- Volume Limit: Allows you to set a custom, maximum, allowable volume level for each zone.
- Rename Zone: Permits the creation of custom names for each zone, or choose from a list or preset vessel location names.
- Name this Device: Give your MediaMaster® a custom-name to easily recognize it on paired Bluetooth® devices and connected MFDs.
- Independently adjustable offset volume level for each zone
- Subwoofer zone’s level and tone controls can be linked or set to proportionally track (follow) Zone 1 or 2 or disabled.
Tone Control Mode options allow customization of treble, midrange bass and balance settings as:
- Same as Zone 1: Links the controls with Zone 1.
- Independent Tone Control: Permits distinct tone control adjustments for the selected zone.
Versatile audio output options with onboard signal processing:
- 6-channels of audiophile quality, 4V RMS preamp level outputs from two independent main zones, plus a dedicated subwoofer zone; all zones feature a zero-clipping audio circuit, with self-limiting tone controls to prevent speaker system damage
- Built-in amplifier generates 100 watts of high-fidelity output (25W RMS x 4) to power two main zones
- Both main zone output types (speaker and preamp level) include a high-pass crossover feature with selectable frequency selection (off/60/80/100/150 Hz)
- Subwoofer zone outputs equipped with a 500 Hz low-pass crossover
Three remote controller options (each sold separately):
- MMR-20-BE Wired Remote Controller: Connect up to three remotes for control functionality from distant vessel locations, up to 75 ft. away.
- MMR-10W Wireless Remote Controller: Waterproof, 2.4 GHz, key-fob style remote delivers handheld control from up to 150 ft. away.
- MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller: Full-function controller with LCD display delivers full MM50 display and control functionality via NMEA 2000® networks.
|Product Name||JL Audio MM50 MediaMaster® Weatherproof Marine Source Unit with Full Color LCD Display|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|AUX Input (3.5mm)||Front|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power Output (Watts)||N/A|
|Peak Output (Watts)||100|
|Preamp Outputs||6 Channel|
|Sub Preamp Output||Yes|