Jensen Bass Package PPJEN1 10 Inch Enclosed Subwoofer with Amp Package
- JBL Stage 1010 Subwoofer
- Jensen Power250x2 Amplifier
- Bassworx SW10B Single 10" Sealed Wedge Subwoofer Enclosure
Car Toys PPJEN1
10" Amplified Subwoofer Package
JBL Stage 1010
Introducing the New JBL Stage Subwoofer—Incredible Bass for the Buck!
Price leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output, low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power. (Available in three sizes—8" (200mm), 10" (250mm), 12" (300mm)—for every size vehicle from compact to limo.) These subwoofers feature lightweight yet stiff polypropylene woofer cones with hi-roll rubber surrounds to provide high-efficiency and super durability to best interface with a variety of amplifiers. Finally, our subwoofers and loudspeakers are individually tuned by some of the world's best transducer engineers to ensure we achieve the signature sound that is unmistakably JBL.
Sizes for All Applications, Environments and Budgets
10" (250mm) woofer with 225 RMS and 900W peak power handling.
Highest Grade Materials for Super Reliability
Polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds using automotive grade materials give you clean reproduction and high durability whether it's easy listening on the boulevard or time to show and shine. It's all about the bass!
Harman standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Power Handling 225Wrms, 900W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V) 89dB
- Frequency Response 35Hz - 200Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.5 in. (38.8mm)
- Impedance 4 ohms
Features and Specifications
- MOSFET power supply
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) saves space without sacrificing performance, and reduces unwanted RF signal effects for better and more predictable high-frequency
- High-Current Toshiba output transistors
- Heat sink mass is optimized for more efficient cooling and better performance
- Oversized power transformer cores allow for more current to be drawn for outstanding bass response
- Optimized Class AB Design minimizes distortion and reduces idle current
- Designed to drive 4 Ohm and 2 Ohm loads
- NJLM4580 low-noise, low-distortion Op-Amps
- Continuously variable low-pass filter 40 – 300Hz (12dB/Octave)
- Continuously variable high-pass filter 40 – 300Hz (12dB/Octave)(Not available on POWER500x1)
- Continuously variable bass EQ (0-12dB @ 45Hz)
- Continuously variable Sub-Sonic Filter 10 - 40Hz (12dB/Octave) (POWER500x1 only)
- Pass through RCAs
- Short circuit DC – offset and thermal overload protection
- Encapsulated barrier strip for easy connectivity (no crimp tool required)
- Status LEDs for power and protection notification
- RMS Output Power @ 1% THD+N, 1kHz, 14.4VDC:
- Stereo 2x85 Watts @ 4-Ohm, 2x125 Watts @ 2-Ohm, Bridged 1x250 Watts @ 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 60kHz, -3dB THD+N @ 1kHz, 1 Watt: 0.02% @ 4-Ohm
- Power Output: 85 Watts RMS x 2-Channels Into 4-Ohm @ 1% THD+N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dBA Below Reference (Reference: 1 Watt, 4-Ohm)
Single 10" Sealed Wedge Subwoofer Enclosure
Bassworx delivers the best enclosure solutions, resulting in peak performance from your subwoofer system. Quality craftsmanship, high-tech woodworking equipment, and years of experience ensure each enclosure is built right every time.
Every Bassworx enclosure is machined with accuracy, utilizing the latest in CNC automated fabrication.
Rabbet and dado assembly ensures the strongest enclosure with an air-tight seal at every joint.
No expense is spared and no corner is cut when it comes to designing and producing each and every enclosure. When you purchase a Bassworx enclosure, you are getting the best!
- High power handling
- Extremely small footprint
- Internally braced
- Side-mounted terminal
- 5/8" MDF construction
|Product Name||Jensen Bass Package PPJEN1 10 Inch Enclosed Subwoofer with Amp Package|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|
|Speaker Size||10 " Subwoofer|