JL Audio RBC-1 Remote bass control for JL Audio amps
Remote Bass Control
JL Audio RBC-1
Remote Bass Control for Select JL Audio Amplifiers
The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio amplifiers:
- JX-Series: JX250/1, JX500/1, JX1000/1D
When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass EQ boost feature of the following JL Audio amplifiers:
- Slash v2 Series: 250/1v2, 500/1v2, 1000/1v2, 450/4v2
- Original Slash Series: 500/1, 1000/1, 450/4, 500/5
- G-Series: All Models
- A-Series: All Models
- e-Series: All Models (including marine versions)
- M-Series: M1400, M1700, M2150, M2250, M4300, M4500, M6450, M6600
When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, the on-board "Boost" control of the amplifier is defeated and the RBC-1 becomes the active controller.
The RBC-1 kit includes the rotary control with a black ABS knob, mounting hardware and one 18 ft. (5.5 m) cable.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|