JL Audio MX650-CCX-CG-WH 6.5" Marine Speaker Pair
- Marine 6.5" Coaxial Speaker-White
- UV /Corrosion-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Gold Plated Marine Grade Brass Terminal
JL Audio M650-CCX-CG-WH
M-Series Narrow Flange 6.5-inch Marine Cockpit Coaxial System for Infinite-Baffle Use (75 W, 4 Ω) - White Classic Grille
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, M-Series coaxial systems deliver maximum audio performance in any open-air boating environment.
This special, narrow-flange, 6.5-inch coaxial speaker fits in spaces where a conventional marine 6.5-inch speaker will not. It features an outer frame diameter of only 6.55 in. (166 mm), yet still maintains the same cone area as conventional, wide-flange designs. (If you need a standard, wide-flange marine 6.5-inch coaxial, select the MX650-CCX, instead.)
The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor. The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance.
A 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting provisions.
Although M650-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 25 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150 W of continuous power per channel.
Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 75 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.) 25 - 150 W
- System Efficiency 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 55 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
Coaxial Physical Specifications
- Frame Outer Diameter (A) 6.55 in / 166 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B) 5.79 in / 147 mm
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter (C) 3.75 in / 95 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion* (D) 0.91 in / 23 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (E) 5.00 - 5.25 in / 127 - 133 mm
- Mounting Depth (F) 2.95 in / 75 mm
*Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||75 W|
|Power Handling (Watts Peak)||225 W|
|Frequency Response||55Hz - 25kHz|
|Woofer Composition||Mica-filled Polypropylene|
|Woofer Surround||Synthetic rubber|
|Cutout Diameter (in)||N/A|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|