JL Audio Premium 2 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for 2 Amps
- Premium 2 Awg 12 Volt Power Connections System For 2 Amplifiers 150 Amp Capacity
- 150 ANL Fuse Included Blue Power Wire, Clear Ground Wire
JL Audio XD-PCS2-2B
JL Audio Premium Power Connection Systems include everything you need to create secure power connections to one or two JL Audio amplifiers: Real copper power and ground wire built to True AWG specification, a master fuse block with fuse and a well-engineered grounding solution. The 2-amplifier Systems also include a fused distribution block for maximum system protection.
Bonus: When your authorized dealer (Car Toys) installs your JL Audio amplifier(s) with one of our Premium Power Connection Systems, you receive an additional 1-year of warranty coverage on the JL Audio amplifiers. See dealer for details. USA Only.
Premium 2 AWG 12V Power Connection System for Two Amplifiers
Everything* you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to two amplifiers with combined fuse ratings up to 150A. This kit features our high-capacity ANL Master Fuse Block, a Maxi®-fused distribution block and our bolt-on master ground lug, for maximum performance.
What's in the kit?
- XD-MFBU-ANL Fuse Holder with 150A ANL Blade Fuse
- XD-FDBU-2 Fused Distribution Block*
- 20 ft. (6.1 m) Blue 2 AWG Premium Power Wire, terminated with ring
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) Blue 4 AWG Premium Power Wire
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) Clear 4 AWG Premium Ground Wire, terminated with a ring on each end
- 20 ft. (6.1 m) Blue Remote Turn-On Lead Wire
- Bolt-On Master Ground Lug
- Rubber Firewall Grommet
- Nylon Wire Ties
- Hex Wrench for Fuse Holder
Bonus: Additional 1-year warranty on JL Audio amplifier when installed by authorized dealer (Car Toys) with this Power Connection System!
The supplied 150A ANL blade fuse installs into the Master Fuse Block near the battery. It is appropriate to protect the main power wire in the event of a short circuit.
*You will also need to purchase the appropriate Maxi® fuses for installation into the Fused Distribution Block. These need to be selected based on the specific fuse rating of the amplifiers you are installing and, for that reason, are not included with this kit.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
|Manufacture's Warranty 2||N/A|