5.25" G-Series 2-Way Speakers with 250 Watts Max Power
- 250 Watts Max Power (35 Watts Nominal)
- Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA Composite Cone Woofer
- 1-3/16" Piezoelectric Tweeter
Installtion and Sound to Suit Any Car
Our TS-G1345R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 5-1/4" speakers. Their two-way design handles 250 watts max. power (35 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16” Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles. Speaker grilles are not included.
- Size 5-¼"
- Design Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design 1-3/16" Piezoelectric
- Tweeter Composition Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 250W (35W)
- Frequency Response 34 Hz to 25 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 86 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth 1-3/4" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 4-3/4" (in.)