Stinger 4000 Series 20' Composite Video Cable
Stingers new 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables were made with an audiophile grade design that enhances sound and video quality, provides incredible noise rejection, and offers simple installation. One of the newest technologies used on these cables is the C3 Tech (Continuous Connection Construction), this feature is sure to provide unmatched signal transfer and improved frequency response. These RCA Interconnects are available in 2-Channel, 4-Channel, 6-Channel, Male/Female Adapters, Video, & Audio/Video configurations and range from 1.5 feet up to 20 foot lengths.
The Stinger SI4820 is the 20 ft. Video Composite version of the 4000 Series. This RCA Video Composite Cable features oversized OFC conductors for excellent quality, split-tip connectors for exceptional signal transfer, twisted-pair construction for protection against interference and much more. The flexible clear protective jacket and compact connectors allow for easy installation.
- 4000 Series Video Composite Cable
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality
- Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-Tip connectors allow better signal transfer
- Color coded channel identification
- Nickel-plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- 75-Ohm solid core video conductor for superior image stability
- Stinger audiophile grade design improves sound quality, noise rejection, and offers easy installation
- Compact connector design for easy installation
- Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and ensure consistent timing
- Clear protective jacket looks great and minimizes friction for easy install
- Molded strain reliefs for extra durability
- Directional twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- RCA interconnect cable for video use
- Cable Length: 20 ft.