64GB microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Card
UHS-I speeds in a small, durable card
Kingston’s microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I card features Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write, making it ideal for photographers who shoot everything from still images to kids and pets in motion. It’s also ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video1 and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to the Class 4 card. The smallest SD card available, microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter for standard size SDHC/SDXC host devices. Designed to withstand harsh environments, this versatile card is tested to be waterproof,temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write
- Small form factor
- Durable to protect your photos and videos, even in harsh environments
- UHS-I interface — microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is ideal for cinema-quality HD video (1080p) and photos of subjects (kids, pets, etc.) in motion.
- Range of capacities — To meet your specific needs, Kingston’s microSDHC and microSDXC cards are available in capacities from 8GB to 128GB.
- Durable — This versatile card has been tested to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock/vibration proof and X-ray proof. So you can rest assured that your photos, videos and other important files will be protected in harsh environments.
- Guaranteed — For added peace of mind, every Kingston Flash card is covered by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Capacity 64GB
- Performance 45MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer
- microSD Dimensions 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format FAT32 exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Operating Temperature -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage 3.3V