An all in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO5 comes pre-loaded with OnStar retention, SWC software, navigation based output signals and other features that save time and money during installation.
- Retains OnStar Telematics system
- Retains front and rear park assist
- Retains all warning chimes (chime module included)
- Data controlled outputs for connection to your navigation radio; speed, reverse and E-brake status output wires
- Retains original steering wheel control functions with the new radio with no additional interface or programming needed
- Data controlled RAP accessory output
- Works right out of the box with most radio brands
- Keeps vehicle data-bus intact for service
- Interface can be quickly updated if needed from the PAC website using a PAC-UP USB adapter
- 2015 + Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon must use Revision 1.1.3 and Vehicle Settings revision 2.0.6. You must use Interface Updater 2.0 to update an RP5-GM51.
- Does not retain RSE systems in 2015+ Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon
- Only compatible with 1500 series trucks. 2500 & 3500 series trucks equipped with non-navigation radios must use the RP5-GM31. 2500 & 3500 series trucks equipped with navigation radios must use the RP5-GM32
- Does not retain Bose amplifier. Information on how to bypass the factory amp is included in the instructions