Quinn Acoustics Q502
5.25" 2-Way Speaker Pair
Quality, innovation and value come together in Quinn full range speakers; built with an ear toward accurate, elegant and powerful playback of today’s music.
With a no compromise design and premium components throughout, the difference is unmistakable; a difference you’ll appreciate and love.
- Glossy black IMPP woofer cones — offer exceptional balance of strength to weight ratio which handles the lowest lows and fast transitions — a great combination of strength, durability and stability during high power
- Butyl Rubber Surrounds — provide superior damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds.
- Inverted Titanium Dome Tweeters and mid-ranges — provide smooth and accurate response beyond 20kHz for crystal clear high frequency reproduction. Inverted domes offer wider high frequency dispersion than convex domes. An integral phase plug ensures even sound dispersion throughout the listening area.
- Size 5.25"/138mm
- Impedance 4
- Frequency Response 70Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity 86dB
- Power (RMS) 35 Watts
- Power (Max) 105 Watts
- Cone IMPP Glossy black
- Surround Butyl rubber
- Frame Steel
- Mounting Depth 2.36" / 60mm
- Type 2-way
- Tweeter 0.75" Inverted Titanium