- 3 Layers of Protection: Thermal Formed Clear Membrane; Hi-Impact Polycarbonate Shell;
- Use of Trackball, Camera, Flash, Vanity Mirror, and Push-to-Talk Features through
- Headset Speaker and Loud Speaker Transmits Sound through Case
- Keeps Your Phone Secure and Accessible
- Protects Your Phone's Finish from Dirt and
- Align the clear membrane with the front of the device keypad, making sure everything aligns.
- After everything is aligned, turn the device over and wrap the tabs of the membrane onto the
- Start with the bottom tab and then the two side tabs.
- Place the device into the
- Snap together the plastic lid and the base.
- Wrap the silicone skin around the
device. Make sure to locate the retaining slots for the silicone.
- Press synch/charge and audio plug
- To use the belt clip, place the bottom of the phone face into the belt clip.
- Then push the top of the device towards the belt clip locking it in place.
- To remove the device
out of the belt clip, press the middle of the case towards the belt clip and then apply upward pressure.