Infinity Reference 6832CF Speaker - 2-way Speaker - 60W (RMS) / 180W (PMPO). 6" x 8" / 5" x
7" two-way loudspeaker with Plus One® woofer one and edge-driven textile dome tweeter.
- Plus One® woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface
than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
- True Four Ohms— All Reference speakers feature two ohm voice coils. Original factory-installed
speaker wiring in many cars is 18-22 gauge. This wire, and heating in the voice coil when power is
increase the impedance “seen” by the amplifier or head unit. The impedance of Reference Speakers
been adjusted to compensate for this increase and can be safely driven by any head unit.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used w-domes, but fully-edge-
domes like those found in better home audio speakers. The benefit is increased power handling and
reduced distortion at high output levels. This technology also allows for better integration with the
- Unipivot™ (patent no. 6,002,780) allows the tweeter to be pointed at the listeners location
when the speaker is mounted off axis. This optimizes the stereo image and ensures a more uniform
- Tweeter level adjustment - The 6832cf also features a tweeter level adjustment located on the
of the speaker and can be set at the reference level of 0dB. If the speakers are located low in the
if you are looking for a brighter sound, set the tweeter at +3dB.
- Power Handling, RMS: 60 watts
- Power Handling, Peak: 180 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 93dB
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 21kHz
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Mounting Depth:2-3/8" (60mm)