Focal IS 130 5" Speaker 2-way kit
Innovation is key to the Focal sound. For 25 years, through the constant pursuit of new advances in
technology, Focal has been able to develop a harmonious research and production system that enables
us to continuously improve our products and introduce new ones and all with the same goal: the most
accurate reproduction of music. This constant pursuit of innovation embodies Focal’s corporate strategy
and involves every facet of our company. From R&D and production to quality control, all of our teams
are fully involved and focused on one objective: Continual Progress through Innovation.
- High sensitivity
- Partial horn loading tweeter
- Dynamics and neutrality
- 2 tweeter support types
- Processed Aluminum inverted dome tweeter ~ Smoothness and definition without directivity
- Butyl surround ~ Excellent reliability
- Partial horn loading ~ Best positioning of the soundstage
- Tilted mounting ~ Easy installation
- Polyglass cone ~ Neutral sound without coloration
- Phase plug ~ Better dispersion
- Integrated crossovers ~ Easier connection
- Diameter: 5" (130mm)
- Mounting depth: 115/16" (48.9mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 1" (25.5mm)
- Voice-coil height: 0 1/3" (8.4mm)
- Magnet: 2 13/16" (72mm)
- Processed Aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- Integrated crossover: 6/6dB/oct
- Max. power: 120W
- Nom. power: 60W rms
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.9dB
- Frequency response: 75Hz – 20kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
- Nominal power 60W
- Maximum power 120W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 91.9dB
- Cone Polyglass
- Surround Butyl
- Nom. impedance 8 Ohms
- DC resistance 2.8 Ohms
- VC diameter 25.5mm 1 "
- VC height 8.4mm 0 1/3 "
- Former Kapton
- Layers 2
- Wire Copper
- Inductance 0.10mH
- Xmax 2.5mm 0 1/8 "
- Magnet d x h 72 x 15mm 2 13/16 x 0 9/16 "
- Magnet weight 160g 0.35 Ib
- Flux density -
- Gap height 3mm 0 1/8 "
- Net weight 500g 1.1Ib