Get the convenience of remote start with the smallest-size Avital remotes ever. Perfect for use
with OEM keyless remotes integrated into the factory key. Long range remote start in a tiny package!
- New! Virtual TachTM eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- New! Bitwriter programmable for easy configuration
- Superhet receiver (HX) for great range
- Two remotes with dedicated AUX outputs
- Lock, Unlock, Trunk Release, and Remote Start
- Outputs for optional Horn and Starter Kill/Anti-Grind relays
- XCR relays onbard
- D2D serial port for Xpresskits
- Virtual Tach
- Anti-Grind output (relay required)
- Timer Mode
- Keyless Entry (while running for 4113)
A dedicated A-to-D converter samples your vehicle’s voltage hundreds of times each second,
eliminating the need for a tachometer wire connection.
D2D serial data port
Quickly connects your Avital system to other interface devices via D2D cables.
XCR onboard relays
Extreme capacity remote start relays are built-in to Avital remote start systems.
Program your Avital system with the Innovations Award-winning Bitwriter hand-held