Jensen DUBa1450 900 Watt Mono Amplifier
- Power Output: 260 Watts RMS x 1-Channels Into 4-Ohms @ 1% THD+N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dBA Below Reference (Reference: 1 Watt, 4-Ohms)
- Additional Power Output:
- 400 Watts RMS x 1-Channel Into 2-Ohms @ 1% THD+N Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz, -3dB (Reference: 1 Watt)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- High Current Toshiba Output Transistors
- Optimized Class AB Design Minimizes Distortion and Reduces Idle Current
- Designed to Drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm Loads
- Continuously Variable Low-Pass Filter: 40 - 300Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Subsonic Filter: 10 - 40Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Bass EQ: 0 ~ 12dB at 45Hz
- Pass-Thru RCA's
- Short Circuit, DC - Offset and Thermal Overload Protection
- Diagnostic LED's: Red - Power / Amber - Fault
Quinn Acoustics Q104 10 Inch Subwoofer (2)
Dive in. Quinn Car Audio Subwoofers are likely to pull you in anyway with an ultra-satisfying listening experience you never thought possible.
The beat and bass come off powerful yet accurate and under control at every turn thanks to superior design and premium quality components throughout.
- High Rigid IMPP Cone with Symmetrical Geometric Cone Design — increases the stiffness of the cone for less harmonic distortion, and provides superior strength, durability, and stability during high power operation at extreme temperatures
- Butyl Rubber Surround — has top-quality damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds
- Double Stacked Magnet Assembly — combined with a long wiring width of voice coil allows for long excursions with reduced distortion
- Kapton® Voice Coil Former — offers higher power handling than aluminum voice coil formers, as well as extremely efficient cooling properties
- 4 Layer Voice Coil — keeps more wire in the magnetic gap for better output
- Vented, Extended Pole Piece — keeps the voice coil cool during long excursions at high power
Bassworx SW210B Dual 10" sealed subwoofer enclosure
Bassworx delivers the best enclosure solutions, resulting in peak performance from your subwoofer system. Quality craftsmanship, high-tech woodworking equipment, and years of experience ensure each enclosure is built right every time.
Every Bassworx enclosure is machined with accuracy, utilizing the latest in CNC automated fabrication. Rabbet and dado assembly ensures the strongest enclosure with an air-tight seal at every joint.
No expense is spared and no corner is cut when it comes to designing and producing each and every enclosure. When you purchase a Bassworx enclosure, you are getting the best!
- High power handling
- Extremely small footprint
- Internally braced
- Side-mounted terminal
- 5/8" MDF construction