Car Toys Quinn Acoustics 10" Party Pack PPQUIN1HO
This Jensen DUB Edition amplifier will provide the hard hitting in your face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen brand. The DUBa1450 features 760 Watts peak output driven by a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound - an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. Its sleek design was influenced by DUB making it compatible with any car interior adding a touch of edge and sexiness.
With a rated RMS of 260 Watts x 1-Channels into 4-Ohms and additional power output of 400 Watts RMS x 1-Channel into 2-Ohms it is sure to satisfy your need for power. The DUBa1450 optimized class AB design minimizes distortion and reduces idle current. With this much power you will be able to power DUB Edition speakers or our high quality DUB Edition subwoofer at the bridged impedance.
This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. Its offset and Thermal Overload Protection technology will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. This will not only protect you amplifier and subs but also your vehicle from any unwanted blowout or power spark.
- Power Output: 260 Watts RMS x 1-Channels Into 4-Ohms @ 1% THD+N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dBA Below Reference (Reference: 1 Watt, 4-Ohms)
- Additional Power Output:
- 400 Watts RMS x 1-Channel Into 2-Ohms @ 1% THD+N Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz, -3dB (Reference: 1 Watt)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- More Info
- High Current Toshiba Output Transistors
- Optimized Class AB Design Minimizes Distortion and Reduces Idle Current
- Designed to Drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm Loads
- Continuously Variable Low-Pass Filter: 40 - 300Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Subsonic Filter: 10 - 40Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Bass EQ: 0 ~ 12dB at 45Hz
- Pass-Thru RCA's
- Short Circuit, DC - Offset and Thermal Overload Protection
- Diagnostic LED's: Red - Power / Amber - Fault
Quinn Acoustics Q104 10" Subwoofer Driver 4 ohm (2)
Dive in. Quinn Car Audio Subwoofers are likely to pull you in anyway with an ultra-satisfying listening experience you never thought possible.
The beat and bass come off powerful yet accurate and under control at every turn thanks to superior design and premium quality components throughout.
- High Rigid IMPP Cone with Symmetrical Geometric Cone Design — increases the stiffness of the cone for less harmonic distortion, and provides superior strength, durability, and stability during high power operation at extreme temperatures
- Butyl Rubber Surround — has top-quality damping characteristics and will last longer than foam surrounds
- Double Stacked Magnet Assembly — combined with a long wiring width of voice coil allows for long excursions with reduced distortion
- Kapton® Voice Coil Former — offers higher power handling than aluminum voice coil formers, as well as extremely efficient cooling properties
- 4 Layer Voice Coil — keeps more wire in the magnetic gap for better output
- Vented, Extended Pole Piece — keeps the voice coil cool during long excursions at high power
Bassworx RP210RG Dual 10" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Intricately designed with audio excellence in mind, this series is sure to leave its impression on your eyes and ears. The highly irregular interior lends to an acoustically advanced environment for your subwoofers, eliminating the nasty standing waves that lead to acoustic coloration. We engineered the reference series with a complexity that is anything but average. Our proprietary Max-Flow-Port will deliver an extra boost to your bass performance in the sub-40Hz frequency range.
- Wedge shape profile
- Max Flow Port with sub-40Hz tuning
- Cosmetically finished baffle panel
- 1” baffle & 3/4” MDF throughout
- Rabbet and dado construction
- Flush mounted push post terminal