Car Toys Kenwood 10" Bass Pack Package PPKEN1
Kenwood eXcelon X501-1 Class D Mono Amplifier, Kenwood KFC-XW100 10" Subwoofer Pair and Bassworx SW210B Dual 10" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
Kenwood eXcelon X501-1
Class D Mono Power Amplifier
X Series Amplifiers
X Series Amplifiers provide a powerful solution in a compact design ideal for upgrading your car audio system. The reliability of the thermal management system instantaneously controls amplitude and ensures uninterrupted sound reproduction when high output drives up temperatures. Experience the luxury of choice afforded by Kenwood's compact engineering.
Dual Sigma Drive
This advanced negative feed back circuit improves damping factor and increases accuracy and sound quality. When a signal is passed to a subwoofer, like a 50Hz note, the speaker will move and create the note. However, because the speaker has mass and a suspension, it won't stop moving once it's in motion. This extra movement (sound) creates a type of distortion that's not part of the original signal. The negative feedback circuit senses this unwanted movement and sends out an opposite pulse to stop the speaker like an electronic brake.
Small Size Big Power
The X501-1 is small in size but with its tremendous sound output, it is extremely versatile. It can be installed in vehicles where space is limited and is perfect for vehicle owners who don't want to sacrifice cargo room or who prefer hidden installations.
- MAX Power 1000W
- RMS Power 300W (4Ω)
- RMS Power 500W (2Ω)
- Speaker Level Input
- Signal Sensing Turn-On
- Variable Low Pass Filter
- Bass Boost
- (W)6-11/16” x (H)2-3/16” x (D)7-3/8”
CEA-2006 Primary Ratings
- Power Output 300 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 Ohms and ≤1%THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 85dBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4Ohms)
Maximum Power Output
- Max Power 1000W
- Rated Power Output at 14.4V
- SUB (4 Ohms) 300Watts RMS x 1 (4 Ohms, 20-200Hz, ≤0.5% THD)
- SUB (2 Ohms) 500Watts RMS x 1 (2 Ohms, 100Hz, ≤0.5% THD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 100dB (Reference: Rated Power into 4Ohms at 14.4V)
- Frequency Response 20Hz-200Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Input Impedance 10k ohm
- Speaker Impedance 4Ω (2Ω to 8Ω allowable)
- Low-Pass Filter 50Hz-200Hz, -24dB/oct
- High-Pass Filter -
- Bass Boost 40Hz, 0dB - +18dB
- RCA Input Sensitivity 0.2[V] - 5.0 [V]
- Speaker Level Input Sensitivity 4.0[V] - 12.0 [V]
- Battery & Ground M6 Screw Type Terminal Block
- Speaker Output M4 Screw Type Terminal Block
- Dimensions(WxHxD) 6-11/16 x 2-3/16 x 7-3/8 [inch]
- Operating Voltage 14.4V（11-16V allowable）
- Current Consumption 34 [A]
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- 2 Ohms Load Capability
- Speaker Level Input with Signal Sensing Turn-on
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink Design
Kenwood eXcelon KFC-XW100
10" eXcelon Subwoofer Pair
Kenwood's Performance and Reliability
Low frequency output has been improved by increasing the cone area without changing the cutout diameter. By adopting a "Stress-free Spider" and a "Thermal Efficient System" the mechanical and thermal durability has also been improved dramatically delivering smooth and strong bass sound with long lasting reliability.
Square Array Pattern
By using a polypropylene woofer cone with a "Square Array" pattern, cone strength is increased and low frequency performance is enhanced.
- Subwoofer Type: 10" PP Cone
- Peak Power: 1300 W
- RMS Power: 300 W
- Frequency Response: 32Hz-300Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Size 10in
- Diaphragm PP Cone Black
- Surround Rubber
- Basket Steel Black
- Magnet Ferrite φ120*φ60*t15*2
- Peak Power (KITS SPEC) 1300W
- Rated Power (CEA SPEC) 300W
Dual 10" Street Wedge Series Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
Even in our highly popular, entry enclosure solution, Bassworx is unwilling to compromise on the build quality that we’re known for. The street Wedge enclosure is manufactured using the same high-quality MDF, rabbet and dado assembly methods, push-post terminal and top grade carpeting as our premium models. Properly matched with a small volume subwoofer, these enclosures are sure to impress!
- Wedge shape profile
- Compact design
- Push post terminal
- 3/4” baffle & 5/8” MDF throughout
- Top grade carpeting
- Width 28.75"
- Depth 8.75"
- Height 13"
- Volume 1.08cf