A full system dedicated to conversation and music in car with Color TFT 2.4" dot matrix Screen. Made for iPod & Works with iPhone
A complete system dedicated to in-car calls and music
The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system with a 2.4-inch high-resolution TFT colour screen. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9200.
In addition to conventional telephony functions - pick up, hang up, dual calls - the Parrot MKi9200 boasts cutting-edge telephony functions: automatic phonebook synchronisation, training-free multi-speaker voice recognition, speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook, contact management (up to 2 000 per phone), call records, and so on. Its colour screen displays the phonebook, caller ID and photo, phone information and user settings. The menus and phonebook are also audible for easier, more intuitive use.
Listen to your digital music in the car
The Parrot MKi9200 is also gifted for music. Supplied with a specific cable, it is compatible with all music sources, such as iPods, iPhones, USB flash drives, Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) phones, MP3 players and any other analogue players. The Parrot MKi9200 also features an SDHC-compatible SD card reader on the side of the screen.
The MKi9200 displays the full playlist along with the name of the artist, the title and even the corresponding album cover in colour when available on the iPod, iPhone or USB flash drive. Music is delivered through all the car's speakers*, giving the driver and passengers exceptional sound quality and the breathtaking Virtual SuperBass and Sound Spatializer effects.
* Functionality available on the majority of vehicles, however we advise you to ask a Parrot Certified Installer, or another technical car specialists, prior to any installation to ensure that your vehicle does not require any additional equipment to benefit from this feature.
Double microphone for crystal-clear calls
To ensure optimal audio quality when on the phone, the Parrot MKi9200 combines double microphone technology with new signal processing software (DSP-3) that eliminates background and surrounding noise, including noise from inside the car. For maximum listening quality, conversations are reproduced over the vehicle's speakers. The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system compatible with all vehicle* makes and which works with all mobile phone brands.
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR •Supported profiles:
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Maximum range: 10 meters - 33 feet
- Pairing: PIN code "0000"
- Up to 10 paired devices
- Automatic connection (enabled or disabled)
Dimensions of the screen
- 72 x 57 x 12
- 2.83 x 2.24 x 0.47 in
- External double microphone, direction is adjustable
- Full Duplex
- DSP-3: Echo cancellation, advanced noise reduction
- Dispatch voice and music on car’s speakers*
- Multiple connectors: iPods (from fifth generation),
- USB, SD card, SD-HC card and Line-In
- Play music from any Bluetooth Stereo (A2DP) compatibles devices
- Virtual Super Bass
- Sound Spatializer
- Digital Class-D 20W amplifier
- Dual Mode (Multipoint): simultaneous connection of two Bluetooth telephones
- Automatic phonebook synchronization
- User-independent voice recognition
- Text To Speech: vocal synthesis of the phonebook
- Number of contacts: up to 8,000 in total; up to 2000 per paired phone
- Microprocessor Parrot5 (32 bits) at 208MHz
- Memory: Flash = 32 Mbits – RAM = 16Mbits
- 1 Color TFT 2.4" screen
- 1 Six buttons remote control keypad
- 1 External dual microphone
- 1 Parrot Universal Radio Mute box with iPod/iPhone & USB cables
- 1 Steering wheel mounting kit for remote control
- 1 Dashboard mounting kit for screen
- 1 Screen cable
- 1 Mute cable with ISO connectors
- 1 Set of accessories
- 1 Quick Start Guide