USA SPEC PA11-CHR
Connect, control, charge, and play an iPod through your factory Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep Radio
Supports Pandora, Livio, iHeartRadio, Sirius XM Apps!
- Connect, control, and charge your iPod, iPhone, and iPod touch from your Factory Radio.
- Works with and charges iPhone 5/5s but must be used with Apple's lightning to 30-pin adapter.
- Works with and charges iPhone (3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s), iPod Classic, Nano, and iPod touch.
- Compatible with iOS 7.0.3.
- If vehicle has external CD Changer it must be disconnected. Users do not lose In- Dash CD Changer functions of their existing radio system.
- Connect and play a 2nd audio device through your car stereo.
- You can connect an addition auxiliary input into your facotry radio for audio device such as DVD player, satellite radio receiver, or MP3 player to the AUX INPUT on the interface. The AUX input is also selectable from your radio.
- You have multiple modes to control an iPod
- Playlist Mode: Use your iPod to create up to 5 favorite mobile playlists. Then, access, play, and control each favorite play list with your factory radio.
- Direct Mode: Use your radio to select Direct Mode and then Manually control your iPod and complete access all your content. Access direct mode right from your radio with a touch of a button. In Direct Mode, radio will controls song up/down and random or shuffle Play. User can control all other features of the iPod manually.
- You can use Direct Mode to listen to music streamed through Pandora or SiriusXM Online.
- You can use radio controls to track up/down, fast forward/rewind, advance 10 tracks, and random play
PA11 CHR is NOT compatible with Navigation or Satellite radios. The external CD Changer must also be disconnected.
All USA SPEC models have the option for easy access to Direct Mode right from your radio. Just select preset 5 or 6 for direct mode and then select PANDORA, LIVIO, SIRIUS XM right from your iPod
Sirius XM - Choose Direct Mode, select your SiriusXM iPhone app, and pick your favorite station.
PANDORA – Choose Direct Mode, select your Pandora iPhone app, and pick your playlist! The radio or steering wheel controls allow users to skip forward to next song.
LIVIO – Choose Direct Mode, select your LIVIO iPhone app, and pick your radio station! The radio or steering wheel controls skip through to next saved radio station.