This Jensen DUB Edition amplifier will provide the hard hitting in your face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen brand. The DUBa1450 features 760 Watts peak output driven by a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound - an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. Its sleek design was influenced by DUB making it compatible with any car interior adding a touch of edge and sexiness.
With a rated RMS of 260 Watts x 1-Channels into 4-Ohms and additional power output of 400 Watts RMS x 1-Channel into 2-Ohms it is sure to satisfy your need for power. The DUBa1450 optimized class AB design minimizes distortion and reduces idle current. With this much power you will be able to power DUB Edition speakers or our high quality DUB Edition subwoofer at the bridged impedance.
This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. Its offset and Thermal Overload Protection technology will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. This will not only protect you amplifier and subs but also your vehicle from any unwanted blowout or power spark.
- Power Output: 260 Watts RMS x 1-Channels Into 4-Ohms @ 1% THD+N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dBA Below Reference (Reference: 1 Watt, 4-Ohms)
Additional Power Output:
- 400 Watts RMS x 1-Channel Into 2-Ohms @ 1% THD+N Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz, -3dB (Reference: 1 Watt)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- High Current Toshiba Output Transistors
- Optimized Class AB Design Minimizes Distortion and Reduces Idle Current
- Designed to Drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm Loads
- Continuously Variable Low-Pass Filter: 40 - 300Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Subsonic Filter: 10 - 40Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Bass EQ: 0 ~ 12dB at 45Hz
- Pass-Thru RCA's
- Short Circuit, DC - Offset and Thermal Overload Protection
- Diagnostic LED's: Red - Power / Amber - Fault