Recipient of a 2008 CES Innovations Award, the iSimple GateWay™ is the first interface ever to bring the iPod™, HD Radio™ broadcasting, Satellite Radio and many other portable media products into the vehicle.
The iSimple GateWay™ directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls. This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged.
The iSimple GateWay™ brings the power of HD Radio broadcasting with the help of the HD Radio Tuner (HDRT). Available separately, the HDRT gives users more channels, more content, in exciting new formats—all with no subscription fees.
The iSimple GateWay™ can also be expanded with an SCC1 Satellite Radio tuner (sold seperately) or with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select Vehicles).
The iSimple GateWay™ allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable, AUX cable, SCC1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately), HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately) or Bluetooth module.
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio – iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Connect an ISSR11 cable and add an SCC1 Satellite tuner
- Connect an ISSR12 cable and add an SXV100 or SXV200* Satellite tuner
- (Sat tuners, and ISSR11, and ISSR12 cables all sold separately.)
- Radio must be equipped with an XM, SAT, AUX or CD button
- iPod text is only supported on radios that are equipped with an XM or Sat button
- CD Changer emulation mode does not support iPod text
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately, satellite radio emulation mode only)
- Aftermarket Satellite Radio support requires the purchase of the ISSR11 & an SCC1 tuner. Radio MUST have an "XM" or "SAT' button. (both sold separately, Canadian SCC-1C is not supported)
- ISBT21 is supported in satellite radio emulation mode only
- Factory navigation radios equipped with a USB input do not support CD Changer emulation mode
- Radios equipped with a “CDL” button are not compatible
- In vehicles using CD Changer emulation mode, if the vehicle is equipped with an external 6-disc changer, it must be disconnected for the PXAMG to function properly.
If your iPod or iPhone is not compatible with the supplied cable, please use the ISPDC12 which allows you to use your favorite iPod or iPhone USB cable.
Vehicle Specific Honda/Acura Notes
- 2008+ Acura TL, MDX & RDX equipped with XM Nav-Traffic use the PGHHD2C harness and only support satellite radio emulation mode
- Honda Element equipped with radio part number 2BW0 is not compatible. This number can be found on the LCD display just above preset number five.