Directed DSM300 SmartStart
4th Generation Smartphone Controlled CDMA Remote Start with GPS
Start and control your car with your smartphone.
Directed SmartStart lets you remote start, lock and unlock your car, just by pushing a button on your smartphone.
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Clifford remote start or security with remote start system:
- Lock / Arm
- Unlock / Disarm
- Remote Car Starter
- Trunk Release
- Aux Channels
You can also control multiple vehicles – great for families! – and assign more than one user to control a vehicle. It's easy with SmartStart!
Locate your car with your smartphone.
SmartStart GPS includes all of the start and control features of SmartStart, the ability to locate your car from almost anywhere, plus other exciting features.
The SmartStart GPS Module has all the regular SmartStart features of the regular SmartStart Module, and the GPS capability adds many more, allowing users to enjoy the following location based features on their smartphone using the SmartStart GPS app:
- VEHICLE LOCATOR: Press a button on your smartphone and receive vehicle's current location, plus speed if it's moving
- SOCIAL CHECK-IN: Text or e-mail your car's location just by pressing a button, or check-in to update your social network
- SPEED ALERT: Receive notification if a family vehicle exceeds your specified setting
- LOCKDOWN ALERT: Receive notification if your vehicle is moved without your OK
- LOW BATTERY ALERT: Receive notification if your car battery drops below a safe threshold
All five of the above features are included in the SmartStart GPS Secure Service Plan. Three additional value-added features of SmartStart GPS can be accessed with the Premium Secure Service Plan:
- SMARTFENCE: Creates a secure zone around your vehicle so you'll be alerted if your vehicle leaves the zone
- HOTSPOT: Adds a virtual Do Not Enter zone around a location so you'll be alerted if your vehicle goes there
- CURFEW: Schedule time frames and curfews for notifications
Includes standard installation at any of our Car Toys stores. Some vehicles may require a bypass or door lock module for an additional $69.99 which Car Toys will install for free!
What are the requirements for Directed SmartStart?
1. An iPhone® or iPod® Touch, Blackberry or Android (iPod® Touch requires Wi-Fi connectivity for this application).
2. The Directed SmartStart application, downloaded to your device.
3. A compatible Directed system in your car. 4104X, 5104X, 5204X, 5704X and 5904X. Or any Directed System using Esp2.
4. The SmartStart service plan.
Professional installation required.