City, State, ZIP___________________________________________
Rebate Offer Terms and Conditions
This Car Toys rebate offer is valid with the activation of a new 2-year wireless plan or a wireless upgrade with a 2-year plan extension where the base rate is priced at $39.95 per month or higher. Rebate is valid for both single rate plans and family plans. If activating a family plan with two or more phones, you qualify for up to two (2) rebates. You must submit a separate rebate form for each qualifying phone. If purchasing a Smartphone or PDA device, rebate qualification requires the purchase of a carrier data plan. If the qualifying phone or required data plan is returned or deactivated, customer forfeits all rights to rebate payment.
The following items must be included with your completed rebate form:
- A copy of your Car Toys invoice
- A copy of your first wireless service billing statement (confirms qualifying plan rate and duration)
- Rebate coupon with required documentation must be postmarked no later than 60 days from date of purchase.
- Rebate form must be filled out in its entirety. Incomplete form will be returned to customer.
- Mail rebate form and documentation:
c/o Stuart Lee Rebate Centers
PO Box 8000
Lynnwood, WA 98036-0015
- Check will be mailed to the customer provided address 12 weeks after receipt.
- All requests become the property of Car Toys and will not be returned. Use of multiple PO boxes or addresses to obtain rebates will be considered fraudulent, and will not be honored. Car Toys will not be responsible for any lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, stolen incomplete, postage due requests, or requests that fail to be delivered to the rebate address for any reason. Such requests will not be honored.
- By participation in this rebate offer you release Car Toys and its respective officers, employees, and affiliated from any and all liability.
- Limit one (1) rebate per phone purchased on promotion. Some restrictions apply.
- Please do not send certified mail. Certified mail will not be accepted.
- If phone is returned or deactivated, customer forfeits all rights to rebate payment.