5 Channel Amplifier
CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
The CX 600.5 Amplifier is built to be the complete package in one cool looking amp.
Using powerful Class D technology to power 4 mid/high range channels and one big bass channel, this amp features FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) – giving you superior power, clarity and dependability. An enormous 12dB of variable bass boost with KickEQ™ lets you get as much as a 12dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 12dB DSP (digital signal processor) controlled crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is also included, letting you quickly tune your entire system.
This DX amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 150 watts into two sets of bridged channels. A separate subwoofer channel delivers as much as 300 watts.
- CX-SERIES MULTI-CHANNEL AMPLIFIERS CXA600.5
Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm stereo
Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm bridged mono
Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm mono
- (in.) 2-3/8H x 7-3/16W x 14
- (cm) 6.0H x 18.0W x 36
Frequency Response (Hz):
- 10-20k (CX.5 sub ch. 25-200), +0/-1dB
- high level 250mV-10V,
- low level 125mV-5V
- >95dB (CX.5 >90dB), a-weighted, re: rated power
- 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass or all pass
- (CX.5 sub channel) 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass fixed @ 25Hz
- (CX.5 sub channel) variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz
CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)