10" TCompS Loaded Enclosure
High-performance CompS™ Loaded Enclosures are factory-tuned and vented for loud, great-sounding bass ready to install into a vehicle. Whether it's a single- or dual-sub enclosure that refuses to quit, or a thin-profile box that fits a pickup-truck cab perfectly, high-output CompS Loaded Enclosures provide the most intense bass at the greatest value.
This is ready-made KICKER bass that installs in minutes. Equipped with proven box construction and an impressive bold look, the 10- and 12-inch dual enclosures offer a pair of CompS woofers in a stout MDF box with rounded corners and internal bracing for additional strength and support. A single 12-inch subwoofer is available for under a back hatch, and the 10-inch thin-profile enclosure is perfect for behind the seat or wherever space limitations exist. All enclosures are covered in plush, charcoal-gray carpeting with yellow branding. Slot vents help create ultimate volume.
CompS Subwoofers are founded on engineering that is tried and true, building upon the success of the KICKER's original Competition Series from 1986. They are equipped with a lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough, ribbed polyurethane surround for eliminating flex and distortion.
- Factory-tuned, great-value CompS subwoofers and enclosures
- Ready-made KICKER bass that installs in minutes
- Dual-woofer enclosures in 2-Ohm impedances
- Single-woofer enclosures in 2-or 4-Ohm impedances
- Tough, max-output vented-design boxes
- Sturdy MDF boxes with rounded corners covered in plush, charcoal-gray carpeting