CX-Series Class D Monoblock Amplifiers
CX-Series Amplifiers furnish everything expected from the leader in breakthrough mobile audio, including the advanced feature set and trusted reliability one would imagine. They consist of flexible multi-channel models and potent monoblock models, both with power that always exceeds rated power. CX is the foundation for pure KICKER power and dependable, crystal-clear entertainment in a vehicle.
It has become standard for KICKER amplifiers to come in the most compact package allowable, and CX Amplifiers are no different. Featuring an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components and clearest sound quality, CX Amplifiers set the curve for smaller footprints with monoblock models measuring under 12-1/2 inches long. Engineers also have found another way for CX Amplifiers to remain inconspicuous in an installation by supplying hardware that enables a vertical mounting option if preferred.
Users can take advantage of built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ processing for dialing in perfect sound, and the CXRC Remote Bass Control (sold separately for CX.5 and larger CX.1 models) dictating bass volume level. A 3-second, turn-on delay eliminates additional interference, low-voltage LEDs, and amp auto-reset protection are some of the other conveniences utilized by dependable CX amps.The highest-grade components and surface-mount technology allow these amps to perform at a level others fail to reach. Under the high-mass, super-cooling heat sink (that’s also UV protected), the technology is staggering. Double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers that minimize power loss and maximize transfer, TO218 output devices for high-current switching, buffered RCA outputs on bass amps, noise-shielding metal-end panels, custom tooled power connectors – it’s uncompromising, oversized components that make CX amplifiers some of the most reliable, high-performing equipment in the industry.
The versatile CX600.5 5-channel model includes a 300-watt, Class-D sub section in addition to four channels of full-range power to run an entire system with just one amp.
CX Amplifier Features
- Advanced features with trusted reliable performance
- Signature compact footprint with vertical mounting option for space-challenged installs (hardware included)
- Works best with KICKER CompD and CompS Subwoofers, and CS Speakers
- Features an optimized circuit layout for clearest sound quality
- FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Metal end panels shield any radio interference and noise
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ™ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Mono amps contain 24dB/octave, high-pass subsonic filter fixed at 25Hz
Model (at 14.4V) CX600.1
- Continuous RMS Power [watts/channel] @ 14.4V, 2-Ohm mono 600x1
- Max Power [watts/channel] @ 15.6V 1200
- CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.) yes
- Dimensions: - (2-3/8H x 7-3/16W x 8-1/8L)
- Frequency Response (Hz): 25-200, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V, low level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, low pass only
- Subsonic Filter: 24dB/octave high-pass fixed @ 25Hz
- KickEQ™ Boost: variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz