Escort IX 0100028-1
Multi-Color OLED Radar/Laser Detector
The All-New Escort iX keeps everything you love about the legendary 9500iX with more power, new features and a sleek new design.
The Best of Escort Live!
Now with built in Bluetooth® technology the iX gives you access to ESCORT's award-winning app, ESCORT Live. Our exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, which warns you of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts.
Speed traps and camera locations are everywhere! We've addressed the increasing number of safety cameras installed throughout the U.S. and Canada by pre-loading the iX with our exclusive DEFENDER® Database of active red light and speed camera locations. As you approach these locations, the iX will alert you in advance, you can even add your own hot spots using our exclusive Mark Location feature.
Weekly updates are available via the ESCORT website to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes. Simply go online to download the most up to date locations.
NOTE: Not Mac compatible at this time.
Download the most up-to-date threat locations, back up your data and update your software by connecting your radar detector to your computer via USB port.
Patented anti-falsing technology uses the power of GPS and the exact frequency to learn and automatically reject unwanted fixed position false alarms.
Multi-Color OLED Display
Includes four different color settings: Blue, Red, Green, and Amber
Early warning and fastest response on all radar bands including conventional and instant-on X-band, K-band, SuperWide Ka-band and POP mode. Multiple high performance laser sensors provide maximum laser warning and off-axis protection
Updatable system automatically reduces false alerts from moving In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- X-band 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz
- K-band 24.150 GHz ± 100 MHz
- Ka-band 34.700 GHz ± 1300 MHz
- Laser 904nm, 33 MHz Bandwidth
Radar Receiver / Detector Type
- Superheterodyne, Varactor-Tuned VCO
- Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Quantum Limited Video Receiver
- Multiple Laser Sensor Diodes
Auto Calibrating Circuitry
- Mute, Automute, Smartmute
- Graphic Multi-Color OLED
- Bar Graph
- 5 Levels of Brightness with Full Dark Mode
- User Mode: Advanced / Novice
- Pilot: Scanning Bar / Full Word
- Display Color: Blue/Green/Red/Amber
- Speed Display: On / Off
- Cruise Alert: 20 – 160 mph
- Over Speed: 20 – 160 mph
- Meter Mode: Standard/Spec/Expert/Simple
- Tones: Standard / Mild
- AutoMute: Low / Med / High / Off
- AutoLearn: On / Off
- Units: English / Metric
- Language: English / Spanish
- Voice: On / Off
- GPS: On / Off
- Auto Power: Off / 1-8 Hours
- Bands: Selectable
- Markers: Selectable
- Clear Locations
- 12VDC, Negative Ground
- Escort SmartCord® Included
- Highway, Auto, Auto No X and Auto Lo K
- 1.25" H x 2.875" W x 5.125" L